These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website redfoxeducation.com (“Website”) our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/Website/Products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products are between Red Fox Global IT Services Private Limited (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
Every company has its terms. These are ours.
Acceptance of Agreement
- Your use of the Application or Website and paying for our services through any means shall signify your acceptance of the Terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- By using our website and paying for our services you agree to our terms and conditions.
- If you are late for a lesson by over 15 minutes, we reserve the right to cancel the lesson at your own cost and charge this lesson.
- If a tutor is late for your lessons and you are unhappy with the attendance, please communicate this to us so that we can solve the issue.
Child Safety While Online
- We take our students safety while online, extremely seriously, and ensure that all our tutors are security checked and experienced.
- If you observe any behaviour, which you consider to be unprofessional, by one of our tutors, please report this to us.
Cancelling or Changing Lessons
- If you must cancel a lesson you need to provide 24 hours’ notice.
- If you cancel a lesson and would like to move the lesson to a new date you need to provide clear details (time and day) on when you would like to reschedule your lessons, we will then do our best to try and rearrange the lesson for you. We understand and appreciate that this is a common request and will do our best to be flexible.
- During lessons the tutor will do his/her best to provide professional lessons, failure to do so should be reported to Red Fox Education to help us solve the issue.
- The tutor will wear appropriate clothing during lessons.
- The tutor will conduct lessons in a well-lit and quiet environment.
- If the tutor is late, they should make up the time they are late at the end of the lesson.
- Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Red Fox Education values your trust. In order to honour that trust, Red Fox Education adheres to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide.
Limitation of Liability
- This website, the application and the services are provided on an “as is” basis with all faults and without any warranty of any kind. The company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the website, application/products, and the services, including without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy, timeliness. Performance, completeness, suitability, and non-infringement. Additionally, the company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site, or the application or the services. Your use of any information or materials on this website/application/services/products is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that services provided by us meet your specific requirements.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All property within the Red Fox Education website is the sole property of Red Fox Education and should not be used, copied or otherwise shared with anyone who is not a customer of Red Fox Education without the prior consent of the company.
- The lesson fees will be in your local currency.
- The lesson fees are to be paid before lessons commence.
- We work on a payment system of paying upfront for 10 lessons.
Termination of Lessons
- If you decide to terminate your lessons you need to clearly explain why and the reasons for this, then we may consider the possibility of a refund.
Notification of Changes to Website
- Any updates to the website will be notified on the website.
Questions Regarding Agreement
- If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please contact this email address email@example.com.